Action Day is fast approaching (November 18!) and the Newman Center needs your help with our annual Thanksgiving food drive! The food we collect goes to make Thanksgiving food baskets for 100 area families who would not otherwise be able to have a full Thanksgiving dinner. We are collecting donations between now and November 11 (although last minute food and monetary donations will be accepted until the 17th.) It is more important than ever that you show your support in any way possible. If you are able to deliver food to members of the community please sign up on the table in the hallway. We will keep you posted on any further needs.
- Boxes of: stuffing, instant mashed potatoes, corn bread mix
- Cans of: green beans, corn, cranberry sauce, pumpkin, sweet potatoes
- Other: instant gravy mixes, desserts
- Thanksgiving Day Distribution
- Hot Chocolate Run T-Shirt Decorating
- Blood Drive
- Sweet Treats for the Arbors
- Cards for Veterans and Services People
- Notebook Making for Homework House
- Sandwiches for Survival Center
- Blankets for Bethlehem house and informational movie
- Giving Tree set up
- Bake sale.
Questions about donations or Action Day? Email the Newman Student Association at firstname.lastname@example.org